Columbia, MO, and the state of Missouri, in general, can experience some extremely rough summer seasons. With temperatures that can approach the 100s, and high humidity rates, the outdoors can be an inhospitable environment, even for your lawn and garden.
With unpredictable rain totals, and scorching heat, your grass, flowers, trees, and other landscape can quickly dry out and even die. In order to preserve the health of your landscape between the months of May and September, irrigation is your best option. By having dedication sprinkler and irrigation system in place you can avoid the manual work of watering your lawn and surrounding landscape when necessary. Instead, you can rely on an irrigation system to water when appropriate and deliver the proper amount.
Grizzly Bear Lawn Care has over 15 years of experience with irrigation systems. From backflow testing, irrigation startup, winterization, and even sprinkler repair in the Columbia, MO area. With expertise in sprinkler repair for both two-wire systems and conventional systems, we can diagnose the problem and get a fast and timely fix completed.
By opting to install an irrigation system, or simply having yours updated or repaired, you can save both time and money for your property. As Columbia, MO summers hit, businesses and homeowners are regularly looking for low-maintenance, long-term solutions to keeping their lawns and plants well hydrated – but without needing to stand out there every morning or night with a hose in hand.
When handled by professionals, the placement, set up, and maintenance of an irrigation system requires little time and can serve as a watering solution for many years to come. As one of our main services, we have helped thousands of homeowners and businesses install irrigation systems, as well as perform sprinkler repair within the Columbia, MO community.
As an irrigation solutions provider, we offer end-to-end service for clients regarding watering systems. Specific services we are able to deliver include:
- Irrigation & Sprinkler Installation
- This process begins by mapping out your property to avoid any excessive coverage and to avoid spraying any part of your house/business or major landscaping features. We also will handle digging trenches for your sprinklers (and work with DigRite for you), work with you to choose the best sprinkler system for your needs, and ensure all utilities are clearly marked to avoid issues.
- Irrigation & Sprinkler Repair
- Our experts are well versed in diagnosing and repairing sprinkler systems of all formats including drip and rotator systems, as well as traditional spray sprinklers. Issues with sprinkler systems are often repairable and quick to address, versus installing new system units.
- Sprinkler Winterization
- Protecting the value and functionality of your irrigation system depends on it being properly winterized before temperatures get too cold. Our team is equipped to handle all the necessary steps from shutting off the main water supply to blowing out the remaining water in the pipes – ensuring your irrigation system is ready for use next summer.
- Backflow Testing & Repair
- Backflow testing is an important part of owning an irrigation system as it helps prevent water contamination and prevents health concerns if it makes it into a property’s clean water supply. The Grizzly Bear Lawncare team has conducted thousands of backflow tests and repairs, and knows how to identify and fix any possible problems posed.
Irrigation & Sprinkler Repair in Columbia, MO
Needing help with your irrigation system or looking to install one? Our dedicated team has worked with countless home and business owners in the Columbia, MO area to provide irrigating solutions that best fit their unique landscape and watering needs. Contact us today to get a free estimate, and learn more about how proper irrigation might be right for you.
Irrigation & Sprinkler Installation